Welcome to Insured With Hillary
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
Each person and each family have different and unique financial needs. How much protection you need will vary with your life stage. What a single person or married couple needs starting out is quite different than someone with children entering college, getting married, and so forth.
Purchasing any type of life insurance coverage is an important decision that will have a significant and lasting impact on you and your loved ones. Purchasing the appropriate policy, however, can be complicated and confusing. The key to finding the right amount and the right type of coverage, is working with a dedicated professional focused on your unique needs, financial goals and budget.
You should choose a licensed insurance professional who:
- Understands your financial situation, including your financial assets and obligations, as well as your personal situation (that is, your age, marital status, dependents, etc.)
- Explains, in terms you can easily understand, issues, options and planned use of your coverage
- Does not use high-pressure sales or scare tactics to force you into a decision, but rather works with you to formulate the proper plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
- Is more concerned about becoming your “agent for life” than making a single sale; someone who will be there when you need them.
- Will review with you periodically — perhaps every one to two years — whether the coverage continues to be suitable for your needs and circumstances, or if a change or additional coverage is needed.
- Is independent and represents several top insurance carriers that allows them to pick the best plans for you. They are not locked into using just a single life insurance plan that may not be the best choice for you.
- Has received extensive training, and participates in a regular and ongoing training program to stay current with trends and changes in the industry.
- Is licensed by your state department of insurance and in good standing.
We Are A Dedicated Firm
Book a call with me to see how I can help with your piece of mind knowing that you’re properly covered!
You Have Questions We Have Answers
Life Insurance FAQ
Check the laws in your state for specific requirements, though. A few states specify that under certain circumstances an unrelated beneficiary have an insurable interest. An insurable interest exists when one party has a financial interest in another party’s life. The beneficiary of a life insurance policy must expect to suffer a financial loss if the insured dies.
I don’t smoke cigarettes, but I smoke cigars occasionally. Will I have to pay smokers rates for life insurance?
Insurance companies will typically re-evaluate your rates if you quit smoking for at least a year.
When you buy insurance on your own life, you are assumed to have an insurable interest. If you are buying a policy on someone else’s life, an insurable interest can typically be established if you have a sufficiently strong relationship with that person based on blood, marriage, or monetary interest.
What you need to consider is if you died tomorrow, would you leave enough to cover your funeral expenses? If not, who would be responsible for paying?
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
I am focused on helping families and individuals protect their financial assets and put protection in place that will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your spouse, family, or other loved ones will be taken care of regardless of your ability to continue to provide an income for them.